Teaching with the Archive
- AIGA Design Teaching Resource is a valuable resource for sharing assignments that utilize The PGDA. This peer-populated platform makes it easy to share projects, teaching materials, outcomes, and project reflections. We encourage you to use this Resource and to add your own assignments! Here are two briefs in the AIGA Teaching Resource utilizing The PGDA to get you started!: People’s Graphic Design Archive x Instagram Histories; Building a History of Motion Design
- The PGDA Teaching Resource shared doc is a brainstorm of ideas for projects using The People's Graphic Design Archive that have been compiled by educators.
- Teach Archives is a website with articles and exercises for teaching effectively with primary sources. It was initiated by Brooklyn Historical Society and is not discipline-specific.
- Graphic Design Roadshow Planning Kit
- Reading and Book Lists
- Who/What Needs More Research List
- YouTube channel